Friday, February 17, 2012

BMT Graduation

This was taken the first day that I saw Jalen after two months. It was Thanksgiving Day in San Antonio, Texas. I was absolutely jumping with joy, of course you can't tell if he was happy or not because he never smiled in like any of the pictures that were taken while we were there. However, the fact that he was in uniform in public and I couldn't hold his hand was driving me insane, so I stood as close as I could without actually touching him.

I was trying really really really hard not to turn around and never let go of him ever again. See the control...we stood like that for a good 45 minutes before we were seating in the resturant. I swear nobody in San Antonio cooks.

To make a long story short I spent the best four days of my life with my now amazing husband (he was my fiance at the time). San Antonio is beautiful and I would love to go back if I ever get the chance. However, I would rather be there when Jalen could be out of uniform so that I would be able to hold his hand, hug him, and kiss him without him potentially getting in trouble with his superiors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment