Friday, April 15, 2011

The date and next hurdle

The date has been set.

MAY 17, 2012 is the day...A Thursday, you say? YES! A THURSDAY!

The reason we picked this date is because we would be together for 3 years on that very day. Easy to remember for both of us if we just keep all of our anniversary on the same day.

Now...the newest hurdle to jump over (or climb under) is deciding which Pharmacy Technician class to take. Summer (which I would break my promise of babysitting for my sister and juggle the class and two jobs) or Fall (which I would have to juggle UVU, work (just one job), and the Pharmacy class). Hard decision...very hard. Plus how am I going to pay for it all?

Jalen also wants to take a summer trip to Washington D.C or Seattle Washinton as a graduation gift to ourselves, how am going to pay for that? I can't just accept a trip as a gift...no way.

Is life this hard for every 18 year old, or just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment