Monday, April 11, 2011

Wedding Plans

Who would ever think that graduating from High School and planning a wedding would go together? If you would have told me three years ago that I would be engaged right now, I would never have believed you. I would have said, "You're insane! Guys are not worth my time." Sadly, I don't like to tell people I'm engaged because they will just assume I'm pregnant. I'll clear it up now, I am not pregnant. Jalen and I love each other and we're sure that we want to spend forever with each other.

However, There are several things that are making setting a date extremely complicated. First, Jalen is enlisting in the Air Force and we have no idea when he will be leaving for basic training, or if they will even let him enlist if he's married (costs the government more money).  Second, we are young and would be living with his mom and step dad for about a year. Third, My parents want us to wait until we're both more stable. Especially me, because what if something happens to Jalen and I only have a High School diploma? What will happen to me? Where will I go?

On a lighter note...

Here are some things I like for my wedding, whenever it might be.


Peach/Apricot Calla Lily Bouquet

Strawberry Shortcake and Brownies for dessert
and because Jalen doesn't read the blog...


This one or...




This one
I CAN'T DECIDE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment